Welcome!

 

After a crazy couple of years that involved dealing with the pandemic and all the circumstances of that, I’m returning to my writing. Due to events beyond my control, my previous website was lost along with everything I had posted.



Much like many others, I’ve allowed myself to get distracted from the things that really mattered. No one could have guessed what a tumultuous time the last few years would have been. I hope you have each weathered this time well.

 


It’s time to pick things up. I’ve taken this opportunity to re-edit my previous works and they are all available in their final editions on Amazon. I’ll give new Barnes & Noble Nook links in the future as well. The first few posts that I’ll make here will be rewritten blogs that were lost with my previous website.

 Once I finish and share those rewritten posts, I’ll be sharing more about my current work in progress: Dark Heritage. That book, which I will share in a more in-depth post at a later time, has been a lifelong endeavor of mine. The original manuscript was lost years ago, but I’m rewriting the story based on my OG outline and character bios.

 


I also have the rough draft of a finished story, which is tentatively titled The Harvest. I plan to create a more expansive story that encompasses the experiences of people from all over the world as an extraterrestrial invasion changes humanity’s future. This is another labor of love for me since I have always enjoyed alien invasion stories, ranging from V: The Miniseries to Independence Day.

 


Last on my slate of projects is a series of books that focuses on Catholic mythology. Think about a story in which Dan Brown’s The Da Vinci Code meets Stigmata. I have the basic premise for these books, but I still need to work out a more complete outline.

 


Along the way, I’ll take breaks to spend time writing more anthologies. I really enjoyed putting Whispers From Hell together and I would love to release a similar short story collection.

 I hope you’ll join me on this journey and return here often to get my latest updates.

 


Best regards for a brighter future.

E.J. V’Kanty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Short Story Excerpt: For Everything, A Season

Short Story Excerpt: Princesses

Short Story Excerpt: Borrowed Time